Construction / Civil Engineering
A leading Civil Engineering business is looking for an aspirational Estimator, keen to join a successful and growing operation with ambitions to develop and help the business grow.
The business has over 30 years trading history and turnover £60 million, working on projects nationally up to the value of £40m. Being an employee-owned business, they offer a great work life balance and an excellent working environment. This role will be working within technically experienced team, reporting directly into the Pre-Construction Director. This is a hybrid-based role.
They currently have an opportunity for a technically minded Estimator to manage the bid process and present all the information in a timely fashion. The right individual must have been in a similar post for 3 – 5 years working in the civil engineering or construction sector.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working as a Estimator
• Experience working within the construction sector is desirable
• Excellent organisational, communication and time management skills
• Keen technical mind
• Good understanding of Microsoft office is essential
Salary & Package:
• Up to £80,000 basic salary
• Discretionary Bonus
• Generous Holiday Entitlement
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known contractor working on interesting civil engineering projects.
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Ben Symonds at Kenton Black Birmingham!