Estimator / Senior Estimator
Coventry / West Midlands
Construction / Build
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 (DOE) + Benefits
An exciting new opportunity for an Estimator / Senior Estimator to join a Tier 1 Main Contractor with Coventry / West Midlands. The company enjoy a turnover of c£400 million out of the Build division and are looking to grow and expand the team to keep up with the demand of work they are winning.
The Client works within sectors such as Industrial, Commercial, M.O.D, M.O.J, Education, Healthcare, Stadia and more. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Estimator / Senior Estimator to join an amazing company and really apply their trade and skills to a well-established main contractor.
• Negotiating with sub-contractors and suppliers
• Producing formal quotations to customers
• Taking details from drawings to produce BOQs allowing for a timely return of quotations for customer deadlines.
• Keep good documentation of tenders and quotations on internal database.
• Contact customers dealing with queries and providing additional technical information.
• Establish and maintain relationships with sub-contractors and suppliers.
What we want from you:
• Previous experience as an Estimator / Senior Estimator within the construction industry.
• Good technical knowledge and good understanding of industry processes, materials, and costs.
• Resilient individual.
• Highly organised with good attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Full UK driving license.
• Computer literate (Microsoft Office).
• Good team player who also works well individually.
• Live within or commutable to Coventry / West Midlands.
On Offer for You:
• Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 (DOE) + Benefits.
• Career development and progression.
• Be a part of an amazing team.
• 26 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
If you’re interested in the role or have any further questions, please apply, or contact Brandon at Kenton Black in the Birmingham office.