Project: Water Infrastructure & Highways
Location: West Bromwich
Contract: Freelance (3/4 days a week)
Rate: £400 per day
With 50 years experience and supported by a dedicated team of qualified and experienced staff, My Client provides a broad range of Civil and Ground Engineering services to both the public and private sectors. They are looking to take on an Estimator to help with the increase of tenders being taken on, if this seems ideal for you please get in touch and I can discuss it in more detail.
• Assist the Estimating function in the selection of Subcontractors for each trade.
• Develop and maintain a strong and effective Supply Chain for key trade packages, based on geographical and project requirements.
• Negotiating with sub-contractors and suppliers
• Producing formal quotations to customers
• Taking details from drawings to produce BOQs allowing for a timely return of quotations for customer deadlines.
• Keep good documentation of tenders and quotations on internal database.
• Contact customers dealing with queries and providing additional technical information.
• Establish and maintain relationships with sub-contractors and suppliers.
If you are interested, please apply with your most up to date CV and contact Faye in the Birmingham office.