Kenton Black Finance are proud to be working with a reputable accountancy and advisory firm based in the centre of Oldham with multiple offices, seeking an Executive Assistant/ Office Co-Ordinator to join their family. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented senior to make a real mark on a leading firm. The role will be reporting directly to the management and overseeing sensitive information and so heavily trust-based.
ABOUT THE FIRM
They are an established accountancy practice with multiple Offices in Oldham and Tameside of more than 30 years and are recognised for their personal and tailored service, providing a full suite of accountancy and advisory support to a varied client portfolio.
They are a successful and dynamic firm championing professional development, fostering a supportive and educational working environment.
They offer a professional yet relaxed work environment and encourage an inclusive approach that recognises and rewards people’s commitment, hard work, and success.
They have been awarded the “Investors in People” accreditation for the past 15 years, confirming their commitment to their staff as an Employer that cares and appreciates.
They are looking for a Executive Assistant/ Office Co-Ordinator to join their growing and dynamic team and to manage the affairs of the business.
As the Executive Assistant you will enjoy the following benefits:-
- Excellent salary offered for the right individual
- Permanent role
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension contribution
- Health and Dental Care
- Supportive and transparent culture
- High end Offices
- Private Car Parking and on the tram route
- Calendar of social events
As the Executive Assistant/Office Administrator, you will be reporting to the Directors and will have the following responsibilities:
- Liaising with management and external clients
- Policy and document organisation
- Company Secretarial duties – dealing with HMRC and other Statutory Authorities
- New Client on-boarding
- Managing/Recording Staff Holidays
- Other ad hoc duties in line with the role
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Good Team Player – Essential
- Skilled multi-tasker -Essential
- Confident using Microsoft Office -Essential
- Quick learner, can work off own initiative – Essential
- Excellent telephone manner -Essential
- Discretion -Essential
- Attention to detail -Essential
- Previous experience working within a professional office environment - Preferred
- Full UK Driving License & own vehicle - Preferred
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration and APPLY TODAY
This vacancy is being handled by Laura Banks – Kenton Black Finance, Public Practice Division
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Preston, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.