This role as a Field Sales Executive is a great opportunity for those with previous sales experience or other customer-facing experience. We are working on behalf of our client in Coventry, a major Utility delivering new water supplies to the Coventry area, with a target of 125,00 home over the next 2 years and beyond, to domestic customers, there’s a great opportunity for keen individuals to make a real difference.
We are looking for highly motivated, target driven individuals with a desire to succeed. This is a field-based role covering the Coventry region and you will be working alongside a door-to-door sales team and a sales Manager.
It would be ideal if you have experience in field sales or door-to-door sales but if you can demonstrate skills to show confidence in this area then this is the role for you.
Basic Salary: £27,000 (£5 per customer sign up)
Working: Flexible hours available Monday to Sunday.
• As a Field Sales Executive you will be responsible for selling a free service product to prospects door to door on behalf of the utility company
• Based in Coventry on a day-to-day basis.
• Able to consistently achieve set weekly and monthly activity and opportunity targets.
• Share ideas of other opportunities within the area to maximise the service uptake.
• Carry and exceed your own sales targets via face-to-face sales.
• Generating leads and gathering contact details
• Demonstrate self-confidence, strong interpersonal skills, and a proven ability to persuade.
• Updating customer records on the database and maintaining your Sales Pipeline.
• Maintaining high standards of customer service
• Use objection handling techniques to your advantage.
• Keeping the rest of the team up to date with relevant feedback and information from your area
• Excellent communication skills at all levels
• We are looking for people who have door to door experience or who can demonstrate skills to show confidence in this area
• Excellent awareness of the area
• Enthusiasm, a drive to succeed, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic are key for this role.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• A drive for excellence and high attention to detail, a desire to learn and grow.
• Driving licence
If you are interested in this opportunity as a Field Sales Executive, please apply with your CV using the link below.