Job Title: Water Treatment Engineer
Up to £35,000
A Water Treatment Engineer is needed in Leeds and Yorkshire area. This Water Treatment Engineer will have the fantastic opportunity to provide clients with high-quality service through on-site corrective maintenance and offering excellent after-sales technical and commercial support in Leeds and Yorkshire area. This Water Treatment Engineer can be junior or senior. The Water Treatment Engineer will be on a full-time permanent role based at their sites in the Leeds and Yorkshire area.
The role will involve:
• Installing and servicing water treatment equipment such as steam boiler and coolers, data collection from metering, water samples collection,
• Maintain chemical dosing.
• Visiting clients
• Liaising with internal engineers, sales and compliance managers
To apply for this position, you will need to have:
• Minimum 3 years of water treatment experience
• Water treatment knowledge
• A full clean driving licence
• Competitive salary
• 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
• Excellent commission scheme for sales
• Car/Van is provided.
• Fuel Card
• Laptop / iPad