Company details and job overview:
Kenton Black Finance are delighted to be working with Cheshire based company who is recruiting for a Finance Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and successful business.
Your new role as a Finance Administrator:
You will report into the Management Accountant. This role is a newly created position due to expansion. Your role will be to provide support to the Finance Manager in several key areas including financial management, controls, reporting, planning & analysis, together with the aim of improving the flow of data/information.
Working Hours/ Days: Full time, Mon – Fri.
• Salary £25,000 pa
• Holiday entitlement 25 days
• Probation period 3 months
• Notice period one month
• Working three days a week from our Tarporley office and two days remote, once suitably trained and at the sign-off of the Finance Manager.
Day to day duties:
• Provide support and holiday cover for the process using Sage 200
• Provide ongoing reports and analysis including period end reporting and distribution of reports to various internal and external users
• Support in terms of analysis to help the month-end close routine
• Improve the flow and quality of financial information
• Support the generation and maintenance of process and control documentation
• Ad-hoc reports
Experience & Qualifications Required to apply:
• Interested in a career within Finance and willing to learn
• Proficient in excel
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good communicator
• The ability to adapt skills, and support and assist other work areas whenever necessary
• The candidate must be well presented, self-motivated, conscientious, and be inquisitive when reviewing data
• Ability to concentrate within a busy environment
Salary and reward on offer:
An excellent salary offered for this role, flexible working once settled within the role.
This vacancy is being handled by Rachael West – Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.