Company Details and Job Overview:
Kenton Black Finance have partnered with an organisation based near Tarleton. This business are family run and have been operating for over 80 years. They are now recruiting for a permanent and full-time Graduate / Junior Finance Administrator to join their finance team. The company have ambitious growth plans and will be getting a new finance system next year, so if you're looking for a job that will allow you to progress, then this could be the job for you. Flexible working hours are available.
Your New Role as the Graduate / Junior Finance Administrator:
As the Graduate / Junior Finance Administrator you will be responsible for the following duties:-
- Maintaining the Yooz purchase order and invoice system.
- Matching and posting purchase orders.
- Inputting supplier invoices into Sage from Yooz
- Working with the Sales Ledger clerk and Purchase Ledger clerk dealing with any queries they have
- Acting/supporting as holiday cover for Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger
- Ringing up for missing supplier statements.
- Reconciling customer statements.
- Downloading statements, direct debits and invoices from various customer and supplier portals.
- Posting cash in and out on the various ledgers
- Assisting in the checking on the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable inboxes
- Ad-hoc task you can help with on the Ledger.
Experience & Qualifications Required to Apply:
· Sales ledger and purchase ledger experience is beneficial
· Organised and able to prioritise tasks accordingly
· Motivated and willing to learn/develop
· Experience within a finance team
· Experience with Sage is beneficial
This Graduate / Junior Finance Administrator job is being advertised by Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.