Company details and job overview:
Kenton Black Finance have partnered with a leading UK manufacturer in the Leyland area. This organisation have been operating for over 40 years, are driven by innovation, offer expert knowledge and have developed a reputation for outstanding service. They are now recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join their team; the role is permanent and full-time.
Your new role as the Finance Assistant:
As the new Finance Assistant you will carry out the following duties:-
• Check new customers’ credit and setting credit limits/terms and reviewing these limits on a regular basis.
• Raising sales invoices and confirming with the team once pro-forma invoices have been paid.
• Allocate cash received from customers.
• Timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payments.
• Maintaining contact with customers to ensure invoices are clear for payment.
• Resolving queries around outstanding invoices.
• Authorisation of new customer orders and approval of finished orders ready for dispatch.
• Credit insurance quarterly declarations.
• Processing purchase ledger invoices, matching to delivery note, gaining authorisation and coding to the system accurately.
• Maintain customer/supplier records.
• Issuing Monthly statements to customers and checking supplier statements.
• Producing reports/statements to management on a regular basis.
• Process hours worked for weekly payroll input.
• Providing administrative support to the team.
Experience & Qualifications required to apply:
• One years’ experience in an Accounts role.
• Accuracy with data entry
• Excellent arithmetic, customer service and communication skills
• Ability to communicate complex financial information in a simple, understandable format
• Strong Microsoft, Word, Excel skills
• Good organisation and administrative skills
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• A pro-active attitude
• Ability to work under pressure, prioritise workload, problem solve
• Diverse skillset and wide breadth of knowledge; Ability to join the dots.
• Positive attitude towards change
Please submit your CV for consideration.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham, Aberdeen and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.