Company Details and Job Overview:
A Carlisle based manufacturing business has partnered with Kenton Black Finance in their search for an experienced senior finance professional. This position has become available due to an internal promotion within the finance function and the role sits as number 2 to an experienced and engaging Finance Director.
Established for 35+ years, the business is firmly rooted in the market and regarded as a supplier of choice for a diverse customer base spanning the UK. With the backing from a large and successful international parent company, there are plans for continued growth and this role will provide financial and commercial support to the business to support this.
Key Benefits/ Rewards on Offer:
A generous benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate which includes:
• A competitive starting salary in the region of £50,000 - £55,000
• Generous annual leave entitlement
• Company pension matched up to 5%
• Flexibility around working hours (37.5 hours full time) and hybrid working
• Death in service, 3 x salary
• Employee assistance program
• Cycle to work scheme
• Long service awards
• Social events/team activities
Your New Role as Finance Business Partner:
Reporting to the Finance Director, as Finance Business Partner you will enjoy an autonomous and hands on role with specific duties including:
• Providing financial and commercial support to the business, with recommendations to support sales and EBIT growth
• Working closely with other departments including Sales Directors to review forecasts, customer profitability and accuracy of sales rebates, to drive growth
• Production of budgets and forecasts
• Being the primary point of contact for auditors, developing strong working relationships
• Management of stock
• Treasury management
• Reviewing balance sheet reconciliations
• Being a key player in ad hoc projects as required
Experience & Qualifications Required to Apply:
The successful candidate will be fully qualified (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) with relevant post qualification experience. Demonstrating a good level of commercial acumen, you will be a strong communicator with confidence to deliver financial insight to a variety of stakeholders. Systems orientated, you will be a competent Excel user (pivot tables, VLookups) and knowledge of Sage 200 or Hyperion is advantageous.
Working in a fast-paced environment alongside a team of friendly and high calibre finance staff, this is a high profile role which gives lots of opportunity to add value to the finance function and wider business. a
This vacancy is being handled by Rachel Holland at Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a market leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. As market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.