Company Details and Job Overview:
A high performing public sector organisation on the Fylde Coast have partnered with Kenton Black Finance to appoint a new Finance Business Partner.
As an employer of choice in the local area, employees at all levels form part of an inclusive and friendly working environment where staff are valued and rewarded. It is an exciting time to join the organisation as they embark upon their journey of significant growth over the next 3 years.
This is a commercial and “people facing” role which offers the opportunity to actively contribute to continual improvement initiatives, providing a valuable service across many areas.
Key Benefits/ Rewards on Offer:
• Competitive starting salary
• 35 days annual leave entitlement + bank holidays
• Hybrid working and flexibility on working hours
• Local Government Pension Scheme
• Subsidised Starbucks and catering on site
• Free parking on site
• Electric vehicle / hybrid car lease scheme
Your New Role as Finance Business Partner:
As Finance Business Partner you will working a friendly team of finance staff, reporting to the Senior Finance Manager. This role includes offering business partnership, MI and systems development. Specific responsibilities will include:
• Delivering financial insight and support to various stakeholders
• Supporting ongoing financial, commercial process and system developments
• Assisting in the production of meaningful budgets and quarterly forecasts
• Supporting with statutory accounts and all MI requirements
• Capital, grant and project reporting
• Supporting with the production of businesses cases including commercial bids and capital/investment assessments
• Involvement in various ad hoc projects as required
Experience & Qualifications Required to Apply:
The successful candidate will be fully qualified in CIMA/ACCA/ACA with sufficient post qualification experience. Strong communication skills are imperative as you will be required to build and maintain relationships with various stakeholders within the organisation. Advanced IT skills are also required with proven ability to implement improvements where required.
This vacancy is being handled by Rachel Holland at Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a market leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. As market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.