Company Details and Job Overview:
A service based organisation on the outskirts of Blackpool are looking to appoint a Finance Manager for a minimum period of 12 months to cover an upcoming maternity leave. There will be a comprehensive handover to ensure a smooth transition into the business and you'll also receive ongoing support from the Finance Director.
Key Benefits/ Rewards on Offer:
Alongside a competitive salary, you will be entitled to all company benefits including:
• 25 days annual leave entitlement + bank holidays
• Company pension
• Health and well-being benefits
• Flexibility in relation to working hours and hybrid working
Your New Role as Finance Manager:
As Finance Manager, you will take ownership of the day-to-day running of the finance function, leading a small team of junior accounts staff. Your responsibilities will include:
• Monthly management accounts production including all associated analysis
• Working alongside external accountants, providing all required information for year end
• Preparation of cashflow forecasts
• Preparation of periodic budgets
• Business partnering with various stakeholders/budget holders throughout the business
• Mentor and develop the finance team, overseeing their work as required
• Recommending and implementing improved controls, systems and processes in line with company continual improvement policies
Experience & Qualifications Required to Apply:
This is a varied and hands on position which requires an experienced finance professional who is proven in a similar level role. You will be confident working autonomously although you will receive support from the Finance Director as required and you will have good staff management/supervisory experience. Strong Excel skills are required and you will have great business partnering capabilities with excellent communication skills.
To summarise, this Finance Manager opportunity provides excellent variation with good business visibility and the opportunity to add value. Flexible working will be available with the opportunity to work part of the week remotely and you will receive a sufficient handover before the existing post holder starts their maternity leave. An immediate start is available, please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
This vacancy is being handled by Rachel Holland at Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a market leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. As market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.