Company Details & Job Overview:
This recruitment business have focused within their sector for a number of years. With a successful track record of growth, and also adding further products and business units to support this niche arena from a technology perspective, they are seeking a Finance Manager to support the transition and provide robust controls. Based on the outskirts f Warrington, with a 2 day working form home arrangement, this position will form part of the leadership team and add value to the strategic decision making process. A business where quality is important, they are upskilling finance with this new role and look to grow further with a solid 5 year business plan to see them double year on year for the next 5 years.
Your New Role As Finance Manager:
Supervising one other in finance, this role will ensure the timely production of management accounting and deliver robust controls across the finance function. Reporting to the MD, this role of the Finance Manager is multifaceted yet measurable. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be working closely with the Operations Manager and the Client Development Manager. You will be responsible for the overall financial health and develop strategies for the long-term financial goals of the business. As finance manager you shall ensure a balanced combination of guidance on financial decisions, investment planning, asset purchasing, and production of accounts whilst streamlining internal financial processes.
Role duties and profile:
• Daily/weekly and monthly financial reporting
• Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries, and financial statements
• Developing and managing financial systems/models.
• Carrying out business modelling and risk assessments.
• Follow and advocate our core principles: our mission, our values, our vision.
• Analysing financial changes and advising accordingly.
• Formulating strategic and long-term business plans.
• Ensure that all MI/Accounting Reports are delivered precisely and in a timely manner to Directors and CEO.
• Issue any legal documents as and when required.
• Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
• Contribute suggestions and experience to “best practice”
• Building key relationships with clients and the relevant personnel
• Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
• Keeping and developing well-organised files and records of financial activity
• Ensure that financial reconciliations have been delivered in a timely manner
• Monitor and manage the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions.
• Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
• Invoicing & Billing Audits
• Profit & Loss Tracking
• Achieve GPM and NPM Targets
• Management and Development of Finance Team
• Credit Control Management and Audit
• Bookkeeping Audits
• VAT Returns
• Reconcile, identify and investigate variances.
Experience & Qualifications Required To Apply:
You shall be a highly motivated, financially astute finance manager who has a proven track record of managing a finance function as a leader. With a flexible approach and excellent communication and analytical skills you shall enjoy a hands-on approach and have the capacity to quickly adapt to a changing environment. With an ‘eye-for-detail’ and the ability to challenge you shall be qualified in this position and have a solid understanding of accounting standards. You will be a confident and assertive communicator with the ability to build rapport and work with people at all levels. With effective organisational ability and time management skills this role will reward longer term as the business continue to grow.
Salary And Reward On Offer:
With a rewarding package on offer, and the ability to progress in your role, this position remains pivotal to further success in a thriving business in growth. A business who pride themselves on providing a quality product you shall be surrounded by likeminded individuals who all strive to push the boundaries in an exciting and rewarding environment. With on-site parking and hybrid working this is a role where a career can be calved and you can add value throughout.
This role is being handled by Darren Cadman, Kenton Black Finance
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a market leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.