Company Details and Job Overview:
A dynamic group of businesses are looking to appoint a divisional finance lead for one of their newest business units which is currently going through a period of significant growth. With a current turnover of approximately £15m, there are exciting plans for further expansion which this role will play a pivotal role in driving forward.
Working closely with the Head of Operations, this Finance Manager position offers a good balance of technical/hands on finance duties as well as providing commercial input to support effective decision making.
Key Benefits/ Rewards on Offer:
• A competitive starting salary depending on experience
• Annual salary increases and 6 monthly reviews
• Incentive and bonus schemes
• 25 days annual leave entitlement + bank holidays
• Company pension, up to 5% matched
• Flexible working arrangements including flexi-time and hybrid working
Your New Role as Finance Manager:
As Finance Manager, you will enjoy a varied and autonomous role which will include the following duties:
• Ownership of the month end process including management accounts production
• Variance analysis
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Provision of financial performance reports
• Cash forecasting
• Preparation of year end audit files being the primary point of contact for auditors
• VAT returns/CT tax returns, liaising with tax advisors
• Provision of financial support, financial modelling and analysis to the commercial team
• Financial analysis of costing/pricing/margin strategy
• Identifying new routes to market, providing scenario analysis and evaluation of opportunities
• Involvement in ad hoc projects as required
Experience & Qualifications Required to Apply:
To be considered, you will be technically strong and CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified, demonstrating excellent commercial acumen. Extensive Excel knowledge is required and experience of group level reporting is advantageous. Strong business partnering skills are imperative as you will be required to work cross-functionally throughout the Group.
This vacancy is being handled by Rachel Holland at Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a market leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. As market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.