Company Details and Job Overview:
A large group of businesses on the Fylde Coast have partnered with Kenton Black Finance in their search for a new divisional finance lead. This is an all-encompassing role which includes a combination of commercial and technical accounting duties.
The business is experiencing rapid growth and as such this is an exciting time to join the business and be a key player in future successes of the business.
Key Benefits/ Rewards on Offer:
The successful candidate will receive:
• A competitive starting salary
• Full ACCA or CIMA study package
• Salary increases upon each successful exam pass and an annual salary increase each April
• Career development prospects
• 25 days annual leave entitlement + bank holidays
• Hybrid working (up to 2 days remote working per week)
• Company pension, 5% employer contribution
Your New Role as Finance Manager:
This is a number 1 finance role for a growing division of the Group, reporting directly to the CEO with a dotted line into the Group FD who will provide support as required. Specific responsibilities will include:
• Ownership of the month end processes including preparation of management accounts, balance sheet reconciliations and detailed variance analysis
• Provision of financial performance reports for executive review and monthly board reporting
• Preparation of the year end audit files, being the primary point of contact for auditors
• Bank and cash management
• VAT/CT tax returns, co-ordinating with Group tax advisors
• Intra-group cost allocations, pricing, and transfers
• Business partnering with various stakeholders to advise and deliver financial insight
Experience & Qualifications Required to Apply:
The ideal candidate will be CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified, or be studying and committing to becoming fully qualified (a comprehensive study package will be offered if required). Strong communication skills are imperative as you will be required to work closely with various stakeholders including board members and budget holders. Technically strong, you will also have good commercial acumen and strong analytical capabilities.
This vacancy is being handled by Rachel Holland at Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a market leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. As market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.