Company details and job overview:
Kenton Black Finance have partnered with one of the UK’s largest service providers with an annual turnover in excess of £150m. With an enviable reputation for the services they provide across the UK, the business continue to grow and have an acquisitive business plan which will see the group exceed £220m T.O in the next 2-3 years. With a focus on delivering high quality services across a number of sectors they are firmly placed as an employer of choice and market leaders operating as a group structured organisation. The business offer the opportunity for individuals to grow and develop and are keen to ensure the tools are available for you to thrive in a dynamic environment.
Your new role as Finance Manager:
As Finance Manager you shall support the Head of Finance in the production of accurate, detailed and timely month and year end accounts. With a focus to ensure timely month end reporting you shall also be responsible for the management of a small team of ledger clerks. As a senior member of the finance function, you shall work closely with internal and external stakeholders and support them with effective business partnering across departments.
Main Role Duties:
• Completion of monthly management accounting with supporting commentary on key variances to budget or forecast
• Preparation of budgets and forecasts across business units and group including divisional breakdowns with supporting analysis
• Business Partner to various budget holders and senior managers, providing support with commercial matters and ensuring clear financial understanding. This includes monthly meetings with main budget holders to discuss individual budgets and further partnering with operational heads twice yearly.
• Consolidation and analysis across key financial data extracted from the various operating systems to produce meaningful financial reporting
• Balance sheet reconciliation
• Supervision and development of the ledger staff with ongoing development of process and procedure in this area
• Management and maintenance of the tracking for financial KPIs across business units and the wider business, highlighting key trends
An interesting role in a growing, dynamic business this role will play an important part of the continued success across the group. Surrounded by like-minded professionals who have strong technical and operational expertise, this role has clear promotional targets and will provide a path for further progression.
Experience & Qualifications Required to apply:
To be considered for this role you shall hold a full financial qualification, CIMA/ACA/ACCA. With a proven ability to build strong, meaningful business relationships to influence and support others both in the finance department and across other functions, you shall have held a similar role in a fast paced business. With personal achievements which include the development of internal process and procedure to increase productivity and accuracy, you shall also have a strong technical skill-set and strong management accounting skills.
Salary and reward on offer:
This is a diverse and exciting proposition to someone wanting to add value and be part of a growing, acquisitive organisation. You will receive a competitive salary and holiday entitlement and gain the opportunity for growth and progression in your role as the business continues to expand.
This Role Is Being Managed By Darren Cadman, Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.