Company details and job overview:
Kenton Black Finance have partnered with a steadily growing business in the Leyland area who pride themselves on their family ethos. Our client is now seeking to appoint a Finance Officer on a full-time and permanent basis. Full training and continued development are on offer, so, if you're looking for your next step in the finance industry, then please get in touch.
Your new role as the Finance Officer:
As the Finance Officer, you will report directly to the Finance Manager. You will carry out the following duties:-
• Liaise with budget holders across the Company
• To process all entries on to PS Financials and monitor supplier accounts
• To ensure accurate records are maintained on PS Financials to support payment and reconciliation processes.
• To support staff across all divisions with any finance queries
• To support and assist Finance team on a day-to-day basis.
Experience & Qualifications required to apply:
• You are a self-starter, who can work with minimal supervision
• You are highly organised, proactive and an effective communicator
• You have commitment to partnership working across our business and with external stakeholders
• You have good attention to detail
• You are winning to work as a member of a team
• You have good time management
• You have good technical ability
• You have a willingness to learn and improve skills
Salary and Reward on Offer:
This is a diverse role which provides the successful candidate with a great platform to extend their knowledge and further their finance specific expertise. You will receive a competitive salary, a fantastic company pension of 18%, access to a well-being scheme, on-site parking and 24 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays)
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham. Aberdeen and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.