Company details and job overview:
Kenton Black Finance have once again partnered with an organisation in Burnley who pride themselves on the service they provide the local area. Our Client are now seeking to appoint a Finance Transactions Officer who has at least a years' experience. Full training, hybrid working and continued development is on offer to the right candidate, so, if you're looking for your next step in the accounts industry, then please get in touch.
Your new role as the Finance Transactions Officer:
As the Finance Transactions Officer, you will report directly to the Transactional Finance Manager. You will carry out the following duties:-
- Daily processing of accounts payable and accounts receivable invoices for the Group
- Daily direct debit payments will be downloaded from a payment system and posted onto the system against customers accounts
- You will be liaising with internal and external customers on a daily basis via telephone, email and face to face, to provide assistance, respond and manage their queries.
- Payments will be posted onto the system from several different third parties throughout a week.
Experience & Qualifications required to apply:
- Understanding of accounting processes within the purchase/sales ledger
- Previous Office/administration experience
- Experience of telephone, written and personal contact with customers
- Working to deadlines with minimum supervision
- Ability to organise and prioritise work to meet deadlines
- The ability to use IT in a financial environment, in particular, Word, PowerPoint and the ability to use and develop Excel spreadsheets
- Good communication and team working skills
- Good attention to detail
- Honesty and Confidentiality
Salary and Reward on Offer:
This is a diverse role which provides the successful candidate with a great platform to extend their knowledge and further their finance specific expertise. You will receive a competitive salary, a company pension, hybrid working, as well as other benefits.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham. Aberdeen and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.