Finishing Manager required for 2 years on project in Oxford. Finishing Manager will be working on an innovative science park, encompassing industrial and distribution units, high end offices, leisure and amenity facilities, educational centres and laboratories. Finishing Manager will be required to;
• Implement all statutory and company requirements for managing Health & Safety on site.
• Develop and implement detailed programmes.
• Identify the quality expectations and embrace these in the quality plan.
• Ensure the efficient and effective management of site logistics.
• Hold and record documented site meetings with Sub-Contractor trades throughout the build.
• Ensuring the build programme is delivered within time scale and budget.
Finishing Manager will be responsible for all snagging, cladding, external finishes and detailed internals. Working in a friendly and driven environment, Finishing Manager will enjoy a long term engagement of 2 years. The role is classified as outside of IR35. CIS also welcomed. All applicants MUST be able to provide two references.