Freelance Groundworks Foreman
Start: March 2023
Duration: Ongoing / Long Term
My Client are a Yorkshire based Civil Engineering and Groundworks Contractor with an excellent client base of large Tier 1 Contractors from which they are awarded continuous, repeat business.
Due to increased workload and a large orderbook for the coming 12 months they have a requirement for a Freelance Foreman from a Groundworks background.
As a Freelance Groundworks Foreman you will be responsible for managing gangs and site works on Civil Engineering and Groundwork Schemes for Major projects in the Yorkshire Region. Projects are typically civil engineering and groundworks schemes up to DPC on a range of projects including; industrial, commercial, education, student accommodation etc.
• Reporting to Project Manager
• Managing Gangs and Site Operatives
• Managing daily site activities
• Ensuring all works are carried safely
• Make sure the site team are working to programme
• Attending site meetings
• Tool box Talks / Inductions
• Freelance General Foreman from a Groundworks and Civils Engineering background
• Experienced working for a Civils Sub-Contractor
• Worked on projects valued up to £5m (Subbie Package)
• Able to travel within the Yorkshire region
• CSCS / SMSTS / First Aid
Apply now with an up to date CV or contact Dan Standish at Kenton Black (Leeds) for more info