We are looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to work on a building project on a freelance basis. This client is a leader in high-end build projects. This is a site-based role in central London.
• The Health and Safety Manager will be providing general Health & Safety advice specific to the business needs and advising on safe systems of work.
• Ensuring that the Company is proactive, up to date, and complies with Health, Safety & Environmental legislation.
• Developing Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality strategies and maintaining Company Policies and Procedures.
• Carrying out internal audits of the Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality processes measuring performance.
• Carrying out internal and external site inspections to ensure policies and procedures are being properly implemented and adhered to.
• Carrying out risk assessments ensuring that all documentation and method statements are up to date.
• Ideally an AP or working at height experience
• NEBOSH Cert (minimum requirement)
• Relevant experience in construction
• CSCS Competence card desirable
• Member of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health
• Experience of H&S in a construction environment
What’s in it for you?
• Day rate of £350 - £380 Outside IR35