Freelance Project Manager (Groundworks)
Start: March 2023
Duration: Ongoing / Long Term
My Client are a Yorkshire based Civil Engineering and Groundworks Contractor with an excellent client base of large Tier 1 Contractors from which they are awarded continuous, repeat business.
Due to increased workload and a large orderbook for the coming 12 months they have a requirement for a Freelance Project Manager from a Groundworks background.
As a Freelance Project Manager you will be responsible for managing Civil Engineering and Groundwork Schemes for Major projects in the Yorkshire Region. Projects are typically civil engineering and groundworks schemes up to DPC on a range of projects including; industrial, commercial, education, student accommodation etc.
• Reporting to Contracts Manager
• Planning and programming
• Site Managers as direct reports
• Managing site deliverables, cost and programme
• Ensuring all works are carried out in line with company procedure and H&S
• Liaising with client (Main Contractor) in a regular basis
• Liaising with commercial team
• Attending meetings
• Freelance Project Manager from a Groundworks and Civils Engineering background
• Experienced working for a Civils Sub-Contractor
• Managed more than one project concurrently
• Able to travel within the Yorkshire region
• Experience in planning and programming
Apply now with an up to date CV or contact Dan Standish at Kenton Black (Leeds) for more info