Freelance Project Manager (Inside IR35)
Water / MEICA / Chemical Dosing
Duration: 18 – 24 months
My Client are a Main Contractor operating within the Yorkshire Water Framework. Due to an exciting period of growth, there is an opportunity for a Project Manager (must have Mechanical /Civil bias) to join the team working on the Yorkshire Framework. Reporting to the Framework Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for the deliverables and planning of projects within the framework.
• Programme Management
• Communication with Client and with Internal Stakeholders
• Ensure projects are delivered within time scale and budget
• Management of Project Team to drive efficiency and output
• Ensure site teams and sub-contractors to maintain exemplary standards of H&S
• Implement management and monitoring procedures to cover all aspects of design, procurement, manufacture and installation of components on and off site.
• Working closely with internal H&S team being responsible for SHEQ and CDM Compliance
• Responsible for Commercial and Programme Management of projects.
• Liaise with commercial team with selection and procurement of sub-contract packages.
• Produce all necessary reports for internal and external functions.
• Provide solutions to complex site issues as and when they arise
• The ideal candidate will have an ONC or HNC in an associate engineering discipline as well as having technical knowledge of Civil, Electrical & Mechanical Water and Wastewater operations.
• CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid are Essential for the position
• Experience of working in a similar role within the Water Industry
• Effective planning awareness and abilities.
• Exceptional communication skills both oral and written
• Lead with effective programme management on the project construction activities
• Strong commercial acumen
Apply now with an up to date CV or contact Dan Standish at Kenton Black (Leeds) for more info