Freelance Project Manager (Water)
Water / Waste Water / Water Treatment / Water Framework
My Client are a multi-disciplinary civil engineering and Main Contractor operating in the water sector including MEICA working on framework lead schemes for various UK water clients. The company are leader in the field that are committed to building lasting working relationships with clients working in an honest and collaborative manner.
Due to company growth and an increase in workload, there is an opportunity for a Freelance Project Manager to join an already established team working on the Yorkshire Water Framework. As a Freelance Project Manager, reporting to the Framework Delivery Manager, you will be working collaboratively with the Projects team and liaising with internal and external stakeholder and Clients. You will be responsible for planning and delivering schemes within on the Client Framework Agreements. The successful candidate will also manage and co-ordinate all project construction activities, ensuring that all project deliverables are achieved while maintaining safety, quality, programme and cost.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Programme Management
• Effective Client Liaison
• Communication with Internal Stakeholders
• Successful delivery of Projects on time and within budget
• Maintaining output and efficiently through effective project management
• Ensure that Safety is paramount among the entire site team including subcontractors
• SHEQ and CDM compliance, working alongside Health & Safety Team.
• Responsible for Commercial and Programme Management of Projects
• Lead and attend Meetings: progress, safety, team, design and sub-contract meetings etc.
• Collaborate with commercial team in selection and procurement of sub-contract packages
• Produce all necessary reports for internal and external functions
• Make clear decisions regarding complex issues quickly and effectively.
• The ideal candidate will have a Degree or HNC in an engineering discipline
• Display technical knowledge of Civil, Electrical & Mechanical Water and Wastewater operations.
• valid CSCS card
• Experience of working in a similar role within the Water Industry is essential
• Strong planning and programming abilities
• Excellent communication skills both verbal are key for the role
• Lead from the front by providing effective management on the construction activities
• Ensure all project deliverables are met with regard to safety, quality, programme and budget
Apply now with an up to date CV or contact Dan Standish at Kenton Black (Leeds) for more info