Freelance Public Liaison Officer
York / Yorkshire
2-3 days per week
Start Mid April
Duration: 30 weeks
My Client are a Civil Engineering Contractor with a vacancy for a Public Liaison Offier/Tenant & Business Liaison Officer to be part of our project delivery team on an upcoming project in York. The project involves the installation of specialist bollards and equipment at various locations around the city centre. Working in this role, your general day-to-day tasks will include:
• Working collaboratively with the project team to plan works to minimise disruption.
• Communicating with the various business owners and occupiers of nearby premises, either face to face, through preparation/delivery of letters to occupied properties, or providing relevant project communication through other media.
• Liaising with the client on project liaison issues and providing the client with necessary and relevant information regarding these.
• Logging, tracking, and closing out any project related complaints received.
Working Days/Hours - Work hours are flexible; however, the successful candidate will need to be available 6 hours a day, 3 days a week, and be flexible on actual working days and hours to suit the needs of the project.
About the Candidate:
Skills Required –
• Communication and listening
• Attention to detail
• Computer based skills (MS Office based programmes)
• Problem solving
Apply now with an up to date CV or contact Dan Standish at Kenton Black (Leeds)