Senior Buyer (Sub-contracts) - High Wycombe
About The Role
Our client is a joint venture that bring together market leading expertise from leading civil engineering and construction companies to deliver an 80km stretch of the new HS2 line between London and Birmingham. They are currently hiring a Senior Buyer for Sub-contracts to join an established team.
They are keen to speak to Senior Buyers or Procurement Managers with a proven track record working on civils infrastructure schemes. Ideally you will have experience running your own packages and have a desire to focus on sub-contract procurement. Paired with a Procurement Manager onsite, our client is happy to tailor workload inline with your personal aspirations.
• Stakeholder management.
• Run and set up meetings and criticality assessments.
• Write Procurement Strategies (PAPs).
• Manage the running of the tender process from inception to completion and you will be required to prepare the tender comparison.
• Recommend the preferred supplier on a tender recommendation Report (TRR).
• Prepare the NEC3 Subcontracts with the Commercial team.
• Preparation of the Recommendation for award RFA and any business case report will be required. Assist in onboarding suppliers onto Tradex.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
• Qualified by experience or academically with A Levels, HNC or a Degree
• MCIPS (or working towards)
• Experience of working as a Buyer or Senior Buyer within complex Major Infrastructure projects
• Experience of NEC 3 Sub-contracts
• Infrastructure supplier and product knowledge
• Organised, self-motivated individual
• Team player with excellent communication skills
Apply now with an updated CV and/or for more information, contact Dan Bowen on 0330 055 2229.