Job Title: Freelance Site Agent
Project: District Heating Network Installation and Maintenance
Rate: £350 Per day Outside IR35
Start Date: 14th August 2023
Contract length: Ongoing
District Heating Network Installation and Maintenance for schemes in the Bath area. Works include excavation works, utility installation works, reinstatement of roads, pavements & drainage. Installation of utility access hole chambers. The works are of a direct delivery role and experience of manging direct labour are essential.
Broad civil engineering experience to include reinforced concrete works, drainage, temporary works, excavations etc. (Desirable)
• Review contractual agreements and develop design, working methods, programme and forecast costs with the Project Manager, General Foreman and Subcontractors / Suppliers identifying any inaccuracies or inconsistencies, and feedback any changes made to the Project teams.
• Cost reporting, forecast budgets, assess actual programme and productivity achieved and review weekly, acting where appropriate, and reporting any changes to the Project team.
• Ensure that comprehensive records of resources employed on additional works are maintained. Keep a full and accurate daily site diary, including any changes / variations, subcontractors' attendance, and records of work-related discussions with client / project team.
• Ensure that inspection and test plans, risk assessments and method statements for the control of the works are written, reviewed, approved and adhered to.
• Set the highest example for Health and Safety Requirements
• First Aid at Work
• Temporary Works Supervisor
• Street works Supervisor
• Competent in Office 365