Freelance Site Engineer setting out - Newton-le-Willows, WA12 0HY, United Kingdom
Highways England work. 18months duration outside IR35
Highways Scheme - Traffic Management - Drainage realignments roundabouts and carriageway
Preferred engineering background HNC / HND / Degree Civil Engineering.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Setting out
• Construction of the works to specified quality standards.
• Health & Safety and Environmental compliance and best practice.
• Compliance with contract particulars.
• Maintain comprehensive records and ensure all records are archived.
• Quality Assurance and Quality Control.
• Inspection, testing, commissioning and handover.
Highways England main imperatives are Safety, Customers and Delivery so candidates must be focused on these imperatives.