Freelance Site Engineer
Yorkshire (South Yorkshire)
Civils / Water / Storage Tanks
Start 21st Nov
Duration: 18 – 20 weeks
My Client are a Yorkshire based Main Contractor operating throughout the Yorkshire Region offering a range of civil engineering solutions on both standalone and framework lead projects. The Contractor have a requirement for a Freelance Site Engineer on the Rotherham/Barnsley area.
The scheme is for the installation of Storage Tanks on Yorkshire Water Projects and will include some minimal supervision to assist the Site Manager.
• Experienced working on Civil Engineering Projects
• Experienced on Storage Tanks / Carlow Tanks
• Able to use modern setting-out equipment and AutoCAD
• Able to read from Drawings
• CSCS is essential
• SMSTS and First Aid would be beneficial
Apply now with an up to date CV or contact Dan Standish at Kenton Black (Leeds) for more information.