Freelance Site Engineer (Outside IR35)
North Yorkshire (Harrogate/Knaresborough)
Start: 9th January
Duration: 4-6 months
My Client are a Civils Engineering and Groundworks Contractor operating in the Yorkshire Region. With a strong order-book of works, there is now a requirement for a Freelance Site Engineer / Setting Out Engineer just after Christmas.
• The project is Groundworks and Infrastructure for a New Build Housing scheme for 60 units.
• The works will include; Roads & Sewers, Drainage, Carlow Tanks, Kerbing, Footways, Plotwork’s
• Site Engineer with Residential Groundworks Experience
• Able to use Robotic Total Station
Essential For The Role:
• CSCS Card
• Laptop and AutoCAD
• Clean Driving License and Own Vehicle
Apply now with an up to date CV or contact Dan Standish at Kenton Black (Leeds) for more info