Freelance Site Engineer (Outside IR35)
Start Monday 27th March
Duration 3 Weeks (Paternity Cover)
Build / Groundworks
My Client are a Civil Engineering and Groundworks Contractor operating in the North of England.
They have a requirement for a Freelance Site Engineer on a project in the Teesside area for 3 weeks paternity cover.
- Setting out Holding down bolts / Foundations / Drainage
- Report to Project Manager
- Maintain site records regarding Engineering
- Freelance Site Engineer
- Experience in setting out Groundworks and HD Bolts
- Able to use Robotic Total Station
- CSCS is essential
Apply now with an up to date CV or contact Dan Standish at Kenton Black (Leeds)