Job Title: Freelance Site Engineer
Project: Highways Scheme
Location: Milton Keynes
Rate: £350 Per Day Outside IR35
Start Date: September 2023
We are currently recruiting a Site Engineer to be part of a team working on a large highway scheme, which forms part of a 2 year £90m national framework.
Site Engineer’s tasks will include, but not limited to:
· Setting out on-site (EDM / Total Station) for all aspects of work whether drainage / earthworks / roadworks / ducting / site clearance / fencing / structures etc…
· Complete a daily diary of works being undertaken on-site with accurate & comprehensive details.
· Complete check sheets for quality standards, in accordance with ITP’s
· Attend site meetings in relation to programme / safety / working areas.
· Be able to undertake site survey and produce sketches of survey work / construction sequences.
Training / Competency Requirements:
· CSCS card
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in civil engineering industry
· CAT & Genny trained (optional)
· Safety Critical Medical (optional)
For more information, please contact Matt Wilson at the Birmingham office!