Freelance Site Engineer
RC Frame + Groundworks
Start: Monday 14th August
Duration: 40 weeks
My client are a specialist Reinforced Concrete Frame and Groundworks Contractor operating in the Northwest and Yorkshire Regions. Having just secure a project in Chester (Cheshire) they have a requirement for a Freelance Site Engineer with experience working on RC Frame and Groundworks Schemes.
Freelance Site Engineer responsible for all setting out works on a low rise RC Frame with a large foot print and associated groundworks package. The structure is 2,500 sqm and x2 levels high.
• Responsible for all setting-out on site
o Groundworks / Drainage / Foundations / Ducting / Cut & Fill / Car Park / RC Structure
• Responsible for checking and QA
• Reviewing Drawings
• Produce As-Built Surveys
• Collaborating with project managers and stakeholders to understand design specifications
• Assist in developing construction plans and schedules to ensure seamless project delivery
• Maintaining clear communication with Site Team providing regular updates and progress reports
• Proven experience in site engineering, particularly with RC Frame projects.
• Able to work from drawings and use modern setting out equipment
• Confident user of AutoCAD and ability to crate As-Built Surveys
• A Team player and confident communicator
• CSCS is essential for the role
Apply now with an up to date CV or contact Dan Standish at Kenton Black (Leeds) for more info