Job Title: Senior Sit Engineer
Rate: £350 Per Day Outside IR35
Start Date: August
I am currently recruiting a Consulting Senior Site Engineer to be part deliver civil engineering works across an 80km section of the new high speed rail link.
We're seeking to recruit a Site Engineer in the Oxford area with extensive Highways & Structures experience.
Site Engineer’s tasks will include, but not limited to:
- Other junior engineers and assists in the construction operations.
- Required to liaise with the Sub Agent and Section Foreman to allocate labour, plant and materials to carry out works activities to the required standards, programme and budget.
- Work with the other team members of the setting-out team and be responsible for the performance and development of the junior engineers.
- Identifying and resolving technical problems on site in liaison with the senior team and Sub-Agent.
- Monitoring and coordinating subcontractors in the performance of their works, ensuring they are completed to the contractual requirements.
- Ensuring that the team have all current information and resources required to carry out their duties, you will be required to assist with the production of programmes, progress reports, resource and cost plans and contribute to financial forecasting.
Training / Competency Requirements:
- Experience in utilities, earthworks, heavy structures or drainage is essential for this role.
- HNC/Degree (Construction/Civil Engineering related) or equivalent and working towards institute membership (ICE)
- Demonstration of knowledge and practical application of Site Engineering activities combined with construction supervision skills.
- Relevant CSCS card
- Computer competence
- Successful experience as a site engineer
For more information, please contact Matt Wilson at the Birmingham office!