Freelance Site Engineer setting out - Groby Leicestershire , United Kingdom
New Outlet to Foul Drainage including drainage, attenuation tank - New drainage systems and connections to existing sewage / drainage pipes
Preferred engineering background HNC / HND / Degree Civil Engineering.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Setting out on Civils / Water projects
• Construction of the works to specified quality standards.
• Health & Safety and Environmental compliance and best practice.
• Compliance with contract particulars.
• Maintain comprehensive records and ensure all records are archived.
• Quality Assurance and Quality Control.
• Inspection, testing, commissioning and handover.