Freelance Site Manager (Groundworks)
North West / The Wirral
Start 7th August
Duration: 20 weeks
Circa £250 - £280 per shift
My client are a Civil Engineering, Groundworks and Infrastructure Contractor working across the Northwest and Yorkshire Regions. They have a requirement for a Freelance Site Manager in the Northwest for a 20 week period.
Civils and Groundworks for a New Build Supermarket.
Scope of works: Groundworks, Drainage, Access Roads, Ducting, HD Bolts, Slabs, Beams, Columns, Car Park, Surfacing, Kerbs, Small earthworks exercise.
• Number 1 on Site reporting to Contracts Manager
• Responsible for day to day site activities
• Setting operatives to work
• Short term planning/look-aheads
• Ensuring H&S is maintained at all times
• Client Liaison
• Site / Client / Progress meetings
• Review Rams and Method Statements
• Back Office: Reports, Diaries, Files etc
• Site Manager from a Groundworks Background
• Able to work from drawings
• Proven track record of delivering Groundworks Schemes for build projects
• Professional Manner
• Good communicator
• CSCS / SMSTS / First Aid are essential for the role
Apply now with an up to date CV or contact Dan Standish at Kenton Black (Leeds)