ROLE: Site Manager
START: 3 weeks
RATE: Negotiable DOE (CIS)
Our client has been building high quality homes for the past 50 years, establishing themselves as one of the UK’s leading developers. They are currently recruiting an experienced Site Manager with a proven track record of success within the new build residential sector to work on a prestigious development on the outskirts of Oxfordshire.
This is a Freelance vacancy for a minimum of 3 months. There is also a possibility of a permanent appointment should you be interested in going down that route.
To be suitable for this opportunity you must be able to demonstrate the following:
• A passion for delivering high quality builds.
• Proven experience within a similar role where you have been managing large teams of trades people and producing high quality residential schemes.
• IT literate and able to adapt to new technologies.
• Full and clean driving license.
• SMSTS, CSCS, 1st aid card holder.
• Excellent ability to keep on track and resolve issues related to the build programme.
• Able to resolve cost or time delivery issues in a methodical and productive manner.
• Confident making decisions and amending plans throughout the design to build stages.
Please apply with your most up to date CV or contact Conner out of the Birmingham office for further details.