Bury St Edmunds
Civil Engineering – Infrastructure and Highways
We have an exciting opportunity for a General Foreman to join a privately owned regional civil engineering contractor with a turnover in the region of £100m. The business has over 50 years trading history and operates across multiple regions in the UK, delivering award winning civil infrastructure projects for a range of local authorities and private clients.
They are keen to speak to Foremen from a main contracting background with experience delivering civil infrastructure projects including the construction of roads, public realm, structures, section 278 and 38 works, with a sound understanding of drainage and earthworks works.
• Degree educated in relevant field.
• Relevant construction qualifications including CSCS card.
• Based in a commutable distance to the project.
• Relevant project experience.
Salary / package:
• Competitive basic salary (negotiable on candidate experience)
• Company car or car allowance
• Good pension scheme
• Generous holiday entitlement
Please contact Chris Wright for more information at Kenton Black Birmingham