Site Foreman / Site Supervisor - Civil Engineering & Infrastructure
Our Client are a well-established Civil Engineering and Infrastructure Contractor are recruiting for a Site Foreman to work on either a Permanent or Contract.
Construction Civils’ Foreman Duties will include:
• Management of subcontractors/general workforce on site
• Planning works in an efficient manner
• Capable of reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
• Programme targets are achieved
• Liaise with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate
• Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
•Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
• Ordering and control of materials on site.
• Maintaining the site records – site diary, concrete register, records of deliveries etc.
You will need a SSSTS or SMSTS Managers Card, CSCS Card, and ideally have cards for operating plant machinery Dumper, Roller of 360 Excavator.