Up to £40,000
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Geotechnical Engineer to join an established and growing Civil Engineering contractor in the East Midlands with a turnover in excess of £150m.
The business is privately owned and specialise in Civil Engineering, Earthworks, Soil Stabilisation, Demolition and Construction schemes, having a strong reputation within the market. They are seeking a driven candidate to join their expanding team and ideally are looking for candidates with an understanding and experience working in a similar role, within the Civil Engineering sector.
• Excellent numeration and written skills as well as excellent communication skills
• Previous experience in earthworks/groundworks would be ideal
• Construction experience & understanding
• At least 2 to 3 years’ experience working in Civil Engineering for a contractor or subcontractor in a similar role.
• Quality control
• Setting out of minor earthworks operations
• Supervision of sub-contractors
• Supervision of site health
• Checking of drawings and specifications to ensure all information is up to date
• Undertaking site testing
• Arranging and overseeing external testing companies
• Report writing showing Geo-technical content
• Up to £40,000 basic salary (dependent on experience)
• Plus, package
This is an excellent chance to join a growing company in an increasingly busy sector with great development opportunities.
To express your interest please contact Cassandra French at Kenton Black, 07511177442