£45,000 plus company package
Our client is a top multi-disciplinary principal contractor who currently has an opportunity within their Surveying Team to work on multiple large infrastructure and heavy civils schemes valued between £5m – £200m.The successful candidate will be required to cover sites located from Birmingham to Bicester, as living within a reasonable commute of the M40 corridor would be preferable.
Working closely with the Senior Digital Geospatial Engineer within civil engineering and build:
• Take a proactive approach to learning and professional development
• Advantageous to have CAD Software experience. Doesn’t have to be Autodesk products.
• Produce 2D and 3D CAD deliverables as required by all areas of the Company
• Confident user of MS Office – Word and Excel.
• Generate 3D Triangulated models for all areas of the company
• Carry out tender volumetric analyses and take-offs as required by the Tender team
• Carry out value engineering/design in principle for tender submissions and for budgeting purposes.
• At the discretion of the SDGE, act as a point of contact with the Geomatics team for enquiries related to digital geospatial engineering from specified projects
• Assist other members of the Geomatics team with their duties when workload is high at the discretion of the Head of Geomatics.
• Take a proactive approach in achieving the Company’s objective of having industry leading Health and Safety performance
• Assist the Head of Geomatics in ensuring industry best practices and new technologies are understood and adopted, when appropriate, across the Company
• Geomatics personnel are proactive, focused and quality driven, team players and we would expect candidates to work in line with this.
Rewards and added Information about this role:
• £45,000 per annum (Negotiable Depending on Opportunity)
• Opportunities to work with cutting edge digital software and to work alongside some of the industry’s leading digital technicians in a BIM environment.
• We have a close knit, progressive team who strive for excellence whilst providing a consistent service to all aspects of the business.
• Generous Pension scheme
• Annual leave of 25 days rising with service and an option to buy more
• Health and wellbeing benefits such as cycle to work scheme
• Work Life benefits such as Childcare Vouchers, Life Assurance and Group Income Protection
• Discretionary bonus scheme
This is a great opportunity for a Tier 1, principle contractor to experience the real progression and industry training.
Please Apply or Contact Ben Symonds at Kenton Black Birmingham!