Trainee Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Are you a recent university or college graduate seeking a new career in sales and recruitment? Kenton Black are a privately owned executive recruiter covering the Financial, Scientific, Engineering and Construction sectors, with dedicated Corporate and International Divisions and a network of UK based offices.
This excellent graduate opportunity commands a package from £28,000 to £35,000 within your first year, with an unrivalled commission structure and benefits package on top.
Kenton Black provide full 12 month training and mentoring programme for our graduates and will work with you to identify which sector and environment suit you and your skill set best.
This is what we look for in our people:-
- Ability to absorb knowledge and learn a range of new IT systems and recruitment compliance processes
- Confident speaking to new people on the phone
- Some basic understanding of what a career in recruitment involves
- Ideally some experience in basic sales techniques
- Characteristics of somebody capable of building relationships
- Ability to manage multiple work-loads.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- IT Literate with basic use of Office 365
- Comfortable building rapport and comfortable with face to face meetings
This is what our people do:-
- Talk to and influence people at all levels.
- Sell products, brands, solutions and ideas.
- Assist with inbound queries
- Deal with Business-to-business sales
- Interview and independently reference
- Manage key accounts including rotational on-call requirement.
- Support tender and presentations.
- Positively profile the business within the local community.