Kenton Black (Aberdeen) are currently looking for a Groundworker/Drainage Squad
• Must hold CSCS cards and or CPCS roller/dumper competency cards.
• Must be able to work proactively on their own with the support of the setting out engineer and site supervisor.
• Good level of Health and Safety including digging depths deeper than 2m with an understanding of trench support (trench boxes and manhole boxes)
• Must be able to read drawings and set their own laser gradients taken from the drawing.
• Must have a good level of experience in all types of sewer laying and be able to lay plastic and concrete pipes.
• Previous experience preferred in laying easi-base manholes.
• Must be able to backfill following specification for compaction, taking guidance from the site engineer.
• Must be able to keep on top of materials and flag up in good time when materials are needed.
• 2 and 3 men squads are expected to keep 2 machines going. One lead machine digging for pipework and one machine falling in behind pulling plot tails and backfilling.
Please visit or like our facebook page to see latest vacancies or get in touch with one of the team.
Kelly 07510 385 868