A leading design and construction consultancy are growing fast. If you’re a Construction Safety Advisor or a CDM Advisor looking to go to the next level, with the ability to learn quickly and work smartly, this could be an excellent role for you. You will be working on a range of construction projects as CDM Advisor, from small refurbishments to £700million developments, never a dull moment.
Reporting into the Head of CDM, you will be:
• Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to provide exemplary levels of service across CDM and Construction Site Safety
• Fulfilling the Principal Designer and Client CDM Advisor roles
• Leading Construction Safety audits across complex schemes
• Carrying out H&S specific design reviews throughout phases of the project
• Managing multiple projects across a diverse portfolio
• Fully conversant with design and construction processes and CDM 2015
This is extremely character-led. Yes, you must have the foundation of experience, but the company are willing to offer development and training to drive your career forward. They have a dynamic team who work together to provide a rewarding environment in which to work. To be the right individual for this role, you must be:
• Personable, hard-working and willing to learn
• A self-starter with the ability to manage their own workload
• Experienced in Construction Safety Audits with an exposure to CDM (ABSOLUTE MINIMUM)
• Experienced in acting as a CDM Advisor/Principal Designer (DESIRABLE)
• Willing to travel as clients and projects dictate
• Interested in design and planning and its impact on building Safety
This is a superb opportunity to join a company who do the things the right way. They offer you the opportunity to grow and further your personal and professional development whilst working on exciting construction schemes across the country. You will earn between £45-55,000 (based on qualifications and experience) plus full package and the opportunity to join a burgeoning CDM team in a forward-thinking company.