Company Details and Job Overview:
A dynamic group of businesses are looking to appoint a divisional finance lead for one of their well-established business units which is currently going through a period of significant growth.
This Head of Finance position offers a good balance of technical/hands on finance duties as well as providing commercial input to support effective decision making.
Key Benefits/ Rewards on Offer:
• A competitive starting salary depending on experience
• Annual salary increases and periodic performance reviews
• Incentive and bonus schemes
• 25 days annual leave entitlement + bank holidays
• Company pension
• Flexible working arrangements including flexi-time and hybrid working
Your New Role as Head of Finance:
As Head of Finance, you will report to the Group Financial Controller and enjoy a varied and autonomous role which will include the following duties:
• Ownership of the month end process including management accounts production, commentary and analysis
• Supporting with statutory accounting and audit requirements
• Cash flow management
• Production of budgets and forecasts
• Submission of VAT returns
• Provision of ad hoc reports and analysis as required by Senior Management
• Driving continual improvements, reviewing and enhancing existing systems and procedures
Experience & Qualifications Required to Apply:
To be considered, you will be technically strong and ideally hold full CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualification. Experience of leading a small finance function with exposure to Group level reporting is advantageous and you will be competent in producing the full management accounts pack with commentary. Good Excel skills are required as well as strong business partnering capabilities as you will be required to work cross-functionally throughout the Group.
This vacancy is being handled by Rachel Holland at Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a market leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. As market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.