Head of sales
Salary Up to £60,000
A great opportunity has arisen. Our client, a leading testing company who have a global footprint with multiple sites across the UK, is after an environmental head of sales. The Head of sales will lead the sales team and sell their comprehensive range of testing services throughout the UK. For the right individual in addition to an attractive basic salary they are offering the following benefits:
Benefits of the Business Development Managers role
• Bonus - up to 20% of basic salary
• Free onsite parking
• Company car or car allowance
• 25 holidays + BH
• Annual salary review
• Work from home
• Retail discounts
As a Head of sales, you will be responsible for bringing in new business. Key tasks within the role include:
• Selling environmental testing services to a range of companies and sectors.
• Visiting clients.
• Leading the sales team.
• Attending relevant trade shows, exhibitions and conferences to network with key partners and customers, identifying growth opportunities.
To apply for this Head of sales role, you will need to have:
• A background or understanding of the environmental testing laboratory ideally to ISO 17025 standards
• The ability to sell in a consultative manner and gain respect with Technical Managers whilst also identifying opportunities to upsell as well
• The ability to negotiate and close deals effectively
• A full UK Driving License is required for the job
• Leadership skills