Coverage - Birmingham, and north
I am working with a leading civil engineering client to appoint a well-rounded HSEQ Advisor ideally with experience in construction civils or energy. In this national role, you will implement and improve health and safety performance across multiple projects, as well as promote a positive, inclusive safety culture. This role will encompass a major project in Birmingham for 1-2 years, then spend a good deal of time on sites between London and Birmingham interacting with the client and subcontractors in multiple civil engineering sectors.
• The Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality Advisor will be providing general Health & Safety advice specific to the business needs and continuously advising on safe systems of work.
• Ensuring that the Company is proactive, up to date, and complies with Health, Safety & Environmental legislation.
• Developing Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality strategies and maintaining Company Policies and Procedures.
• Carrying out internal audits of the Health, Safety, Environmental, and Quality processes measuring performance.
• Carrying out internal and external site inspections to ensure policies and procedures are being properly implemented and adhered to.
• Carrying out risk assessments ensuring that all documentation and method statements are up to date.
• Increasing Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality awareness among Managers and employees with training techniques and coaching sessions.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar site-based safety role - essential
• NEBOSH General Cert or Equiv - essential
• Willingness to travel
What’s in it for you?
• A salary of £45,000 - £50,000 + car/allowance
• Holiday & Benefits package
• Hybrid Working
• Private healthcare
Environment Health and Safety And Safety Advisor Health Safety Environment
manager qshe nebosh ncrq