Coverage - Midlands and north
Ideal candidate base - M6 corridor
I am working with a leading civil engineering client to appoint a well-rounded HSEQ Advisor ideally with experience in construction civils or energy. In this role, you will implement and improve health and safety performance across multiple projects, as well as promote a positive, inclusive safety culture. This role will encompass a major project in Birmingham for 1-2 years, then spend a good deal of time on sites between Birmingham and northern England interacting with the client and subcontractors in multiple civil engineering sectors.
• The Health and Safety, Environmental, and Quality Advisor will be providing general Health & Safety advice specific to the business needs and continuously advising on safe systems of work.
• Ensuring that the Company is proactive, up to date, and complies with Health, Safety & Environmental legislation.
• Developing Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality strategies and maintaining Company Policies and Procedures.
• Carrying out internal audits of the Health, Safety, Environmental, and Quality processes measuring performance.
• Carrying out internal and external site inspections to ensure policies and procedures are being properly implemented and adhered to.
• Carrying out risk assessments ensuring that all documentation and method statements are up to date.
• Increasing Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality awareness among Managers and employees with training techniques and coaching sessions.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar site-based safety role - essential
• NEBOSH General Cert or Equiv - essential
• Willingness to travel
What’s in it for you?
• A salary of £45,000 - £50,000 + car/allowance
• Holiday & Benefits package
• Hybrid Working
• Private healthcare
Environment Health and Safety And Safety Advisor Health Safety Environment
manager qshe nebosh ncrq