I require a Health and Safety Advisor required for a renowned market-leading automotive manufacturer. This client has a great reputation in their field, and is continuing to win new contracts. They offer a varied role with a high level of autonomy/responsibility for the successful individual. You will benefit from ongoing professional development.
To apply for the role, you MUST transfer from an industrial/manufacturing background. Applicants must be confident and have experience of managing and coordinating occupational health and safety e with various departments. A NEBOSH qualification will be required as a minimum.
The role will primarily involve coordinating occupational health, safety, and environmental across the site, you will be the main point of contact for the company. You will be responsible for championing a safe work environment and ensuring that each department is compliant through effective communication with the relevant line managers. You will support and coordinate companywide training, make sure PPE is fit for purpose, and maintain contact with relevant authorities and external bodies. You will oversee the coordination of risk assessments and assist with accident investigations and plant inspections.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a successful and well-established manufacturer, they have a prestigious worldwide customer base. The company offers a varied and enjoyable role for the successful individual.
The H&S Advisor:
• HSE Point of Contact on a manufacturing site
• Coordinating Occupational H&S activity on site
• Coordinating all H&S training and risk assessments
• Providing H&S corrective actions where necessary
• Liaising with a number of departments to ensure a safe and compliant work environment
• Liaising with relevant authorities and external bodies
• Assisting with accident investigations and plant inspections
• Must have experience coordinating Health and Safety
• Will ideally transfer from an industrial/ motorsport or manufacturing background
• Must have experience liaising with a number of departments/line managers
• NEBOSH qualification or equivalent
• What's in it for you?
• Salary £45,000
• 25 days leave + bank holidays
• Life Insurance 3 x basic salary
• Working hours 39 08.15 – 17.00 M-T 08.15 – 16.00