A prominent Health & Safety Consultancy are looking for you to become their new Health & Safety Advisor. Working with the team you need to understand the professionalism of working within a consultancy environment and want to work with a diverse and exciting client and project portfolio across multiple sectors.
Reporting into the MD you will be:
• Providing health and safety services to a range of clients with support and expert advice
• Carrying out site inspections, H&S audits and risk assessments
• Writing and reviewing polices etc and keeping abreast of legislation and best practice
• Delivering a very pro-active and high level of customer service and be actively involved in account managing and expanding their existing portfolio of H&S retained clients
• Working between Head Office and sites across the South East
This is a role for a self-motivated and autonomous individual, helping to deliver impeccable standards and services to the company’s established client base. You must also have:
• Tech IOSH (minimum)
• NEBOSH or NCRQ qualification (minimum)
• Experience of office, retail and distribution environments (essential)
• A proven track record in providing health and safety services to clients
• Experience of delivering training courses
• Commercial awareness
• Excellent interpersonal skills
In order to succeed in this role, you should have a genuine commitment to high levels of customer service. You must be confident, diplomatic and a good communicator with the ability to create and maintain effective relationships with clients and the rest of your team.
You will earn an excellent salary of between £50-55,000 dependent on qualifications and experience plus a full package including a car allowance of £5,000-plus. This is a challenging and varied role which offers an excellent opportunity for further career development within a successful, well established and expanding business.